[Oww-Feedback] URGENT HELP (from RICHARD)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Thu Apr 17 08:51:27 EDT 2008

MR RICHARD NDUM AKUBA JOHANNESBURGSOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27-74-478-2337 FAX: +27-86-636-5957
ATTN: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
                               URGENT HELPDear Sir,
You may be surprised to receive this letter since you do not know me personally, but for the purpose of introduction. I am Mr.R.NDUM AKUBA, only son of, CHIEF.ZABAT AKUBA, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through the South African Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) here in South Africa and I decided to write for your assistance. My late Father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white people, before his death, he took me to Johannesburg to deposit (US$14.5M Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) only with a Security Company as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The fund was deposited in one box as consignments and was declared as family treasure, with the Security Company to avoid seizure and also to avoid high de
 murrage from the Security Company. This fund was earmarked for the purchase of machineries and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.  The land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act which wholly affected the white farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the modus operandi adopted by the Government, that resulted to rampant killing and mob actions by the war veterans and some political thugs precisely, more than 31 people have been killed.
Heads of Government from the Western World, especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced the condemnation of Mugabe’s plans. Subsequently, the South African Development Community (S.A.D.C) has continuously supported Mugabe’s new land reform acts. It is against this background that my family and I who are currently staying in South Africa have decided to transfer this money out of South Africa into a foreign account. As his only son, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my Government, which has tactically frozen my family’s wealth, and the South African Government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with dilemma of investing this money in South Africa for the fear of seizure and encountering the same experience in future since both countries have the same political history. More so, the South African foreign policy does not allow such investm
 ent we are asylum seekers.

As business person whom I must entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk-free. Therefore if you accept to assist my family and I, we are willing to give you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, 60% will be for my family and I, while 10% will be used for all expenses. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please contact me, with the above Information’s. However, you should know that this business is highly confidential and such it must be kept within us. Please try to send me your private phone and fax number for easy contact. Best regardsYours, MR.RICHARD NDUM AKUBA.