[OWW-Discuss] "Contact Us" mods

Lorrie LeJeune moltogatti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:25:07 EDT 2008

I don't think it's too wild an idea. We use WordPress for blogging rather
than the wiki because it's better suited for the task. Why not use a
discussion list server for a discussion list? There must be some list server
software out there that would give us the features we want and still
integrate with OWW the way WordPress does.

--L