[Olympus] Doodle poll to choose next OLYMPUS collaboration meeting dates.

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 29 10:46:09 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

	The following Doodle poll

http://www.doodle.com/unuuk5p2y4ez4qcf

has been set up to allow people to express their preferences for the next collaboration meeting at the end of August or the beginning of September, 2010.

	Please indicate whether you would:

a. be able to attend,
b. may be able to attend, or
c can not attend.

	Once sufficient responses are received we will schedule the next meeting based on the dates which will likely attract the largest attendance.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu