[mosh-devel] Including Mosh in our Software

Alan Kim alan at netsarang.com
Wed Dec 15 10:13:28 EST 2021

Hello,

My name is Alan Kim and I am the Director of Sales & Marketing at NetSarang.
We are developing a new piece of software called PortX. You can see more
here: https://portx.online/

We'd like to include Mosh into PortX, but want to make sure we go about it
correctly licensing wise.
Are we able to incorporate Mosh into our commercial software? If so, are we
required to purchase a license?

If this is not the right contact for this type of question, can you point
me in the right direction?
Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Regards,

*Alan Kim *| NetSarang, Inc. | Director of Sales & Marketing
4701 Patrick Henry Dr. BLDG 22 Suite 137, Santa Clara, CA 95054, U.S.A.

Tel: (669) 204-3301 | Email: alan at netsarang.com | Website: www.netsarang.com

*FACEBOOK: *http://facebook.com/netsarang
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/25b7bb93-8a74-4813-a129-bd31a9e05784/facebook-com-netsarang>
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/25b7bb93-8a74-4813-a129-bd31a9e05784/twitter-com-netsarang>