[mosh-devel] Patch to support port-range with -p

Luke Mewburn lukem-mosh at mewburn.net
Fri Oct 26 23:10:32 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 09:14:14PM -0400, Keith Winstein wrote:
  | Hello,
  |
  | Thanks, this looks great and I like the syntax. Could you please
  | re-send (or pull request on Github) with a Signed-Off-By and say in an
  | e-mail that you consent to this being released under the current Mosh
  | license (including the iOS waiver)?
  |
  | Also, why disable the parsing block in the Perl wrapper?
  |
  | Thanks again,
  | Keith

Hi Keith,

Whilst I have many years experience with cvs, I'm a newcomer to
a git-based workflow.  Could you elaborate on the process you
want me to follow for the 'Signed-Off-By' re-send.

Which address do you want me to email the consent waiver to?

Re the parsing block: that was an oversight as part of testing
the validation in mosh-server.  I'll fix that before I resend.

cheers,
Luke.