[mosh-devel] cygwin now added

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Jul 19 02:22:30 EDT 2012

So I noticed several things while testing:

- mosh is in the "Interpreters" category, where different
  interpreters for programming languages are, so I think that's
  totally wrong. Wouldn't "Network" fit better?

- It should depend on the "openssh" package as well.

- It just gives me an instant "Hangup" after starting, both without a
  publickey, and with a publickey without password.

    brf at ws018 ~
    $ mosh --ssh='ssh -p 222' florian at the-compiler.org
    Hangup

    brf at ws018 ~
    $ florian at the-compiler.org's password:
    florian at the-compiler.org's password:
    florian at the-compiler.org's password:

I think that was already mentioned by someone in [0], and it doesn't seem to be
any better.

[0] https://github.com/keithw/mosh/issues/164

Florian

--