[mitreid-connect] All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside

Helena Spears ambika at furtexindia.com
Thu Apr 14 23:20:30 EDT 2022

Hi.

The following is your final notice.

I broke into your computer system thru the Wi-Fi device you were connecting to.

A few weeks ago, I easily accessed the devices that you previously used to get on line.

All the info out of your gadgets & devices was quickly copied to my web servers.

I gain access to all of your mobile device messengers, social networks, e-mail, history of chats, & contact-list.

My computer virus regularly updates its signatures (driver based), so it remains unnoticeable to anti-malware computer software.
I guess now you fully grasp, exactly why I stayed quite until this current day

While collecting information about you, I found you're a major follower of porno web pages and even more.
You actually prefer to go to mature sites & watch filthy vids whilst getting an ejaculation.

I've already created a cam shooting videos of you jacking off.
The editing of the video you were watching at the same time and your self pleasure.
Your facial expression is distinctly visible. I do not think this particular material would-be great for your profile.

I can easily forward this video footage out to everyone who knows you.

I additionally have no problem with making all your discreet data public on line.
I think you understand what I'm talking about.

It would be a real problem for you.

I'll be able to wreck your daily life for a long time.

I really feel that you really don't need this to occur.

Let's solve it that way: you transfer me 1400 $ (dollars) thru Bitcoin equivalent at the moment of financial transaction), & i'll right away get rid of all your info from my web servers.
Proceeding that, we will just ignore each other.

My bitcoin payment address for transaction: bc1qv5sg5jjuwq7a7hdtchdgdnrs6x44rt4q3888am

If you do not realize how to transfer finances and what exactly Bitcoin is. Simply just type in the Google "Get Bitcoin".

I provide you with only two working days to send me the money.
The timer launched monitoring automatically once you opened up the message.
I'll get a message the minute this email is exposed.

Do not attempt to search for help, as the wallet address cannot be monitored, e-mail the note is coming from & cannot be followed also and created automatically, hence there's no reason for texting me.
Do not try to reach out to the police & other security services, and should you choose to do, your data will be published.

Switching passwords online in social networking sites, electronic mail, & gadgets won't help you, as all the data is already downloaded to my computers.

All the best and don't do anything silly. Think of your foreseeable future.