[mitreid-connect] Mitreid LDAP authentication

Tufisi Radu tufisii2006 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:18:17 EDT 2019

Hello,

My name is Radu Tufisi and I found your OpenID application.I studied it a
little, managed to run it with MySQL(instead of In-Memory-DB) and
everything works perfect.
But I want to integrate the LDAP authentication.
I configured the project you provided (the file "user-context.xml") but I
am not sure how can I integrate it to the OpenID big project.
 I mean, the project:
OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server
<https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server>
has a WAR (openid-connect-server-webapp
<https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/tree/master/openid-connect-server-webapp>)
but
ldap-openid-connect-server
<https://github.com/mitreid-connect/ldap-openid-connect-server> also has a
WAR. Can you please explain me what do I need to do in order to make the
application run with LDAP auth?
And, of course, I guess I will not need the tables "user", "authorities"
and "user_info" anymore.
I apologise if this looks like a stupid request but I did not work with
Maven modules before.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!