[mitreid-connect] MitreID openid server - prevent unauthorized user access to a valid client

shreyas sajjan shreyas.sajjan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:41:21 EDT 2019

Hi MitreId Team,

We are using MitreID 1.3 Open ID Server and I'm looking for a way where I
prevent user access to some of the clients where the user is not
authorized.

I have a service which can ascertain if the user access is authorized for a
particular client. I'm looking for a place where I can apply this service,
something like blocking the "/authorize" request from client if it comes
with the current signed in user.

Can you help me with any pointers in this regard?

Thank you,
Shreyas