[mitreid-connect] Customize MITREid OIDC login for OTP authentication

Buddhika Priyabhashana bpriyabhashana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:41:39 EST 2019

Hi,
I'm new to spring and i'm trying to implement an OTP based authentication
system by customizing "OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server
<https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server>".

I successfully ran the application locally and i used the system as open id
connect application for authentication. I want to customize the username
password authentication flow to OTP based authentication with the help of
open id connect flow. For that need to customize the login page and
controller. But i'm unable to find the controllers that handle login
request and authentication flow. I tried with remote debugging as well to
identify them. But couldn't.

Could you please direct me to identify the current authentication flow with
request handling controllers?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Buddhika Priyabhashana.