[mitreid-connect] (no subject)

Adam Weinzettl xweinzettl at stuba.sk
Thu Mar 15 19:31:32 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm using your implementation of OIDC java server based on Spring security
https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server as a part
of master thesis, where is my goal to add Oauth2 / OIDC to android app(mobile
wallet). I managed to get work mitreid and AppAuth
https://github.com/openid/AppAuth-Android as a client, but now, the next part
is use the token to access to protected API of backend server(bank simulation).

I was searching for more info, how to enable this feature on mitreid, but
mostly I found only information about the JWT usage.
I registered protected resource, and it created special client, with
possibility of token introspection, as I found in comments on GitHub. It
generated client URL. Is there any way how use this protected resource to
protect API on another server? To enable my API to introspect access token
registered for mobile client, with certain scopes.

I'll be thankful for any help

Sincerelly
Adam Weinzettl
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia