[mitreid-connect] Authorization Request Language/i18n

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:31:32 EDT 2018

The current implementation uses a locale resolver that’s tied to the system configuration, so there’s a single language for the entire site. If you want it to be configured per-user or by some other metric, you need to override the resolver defined by the class ConfigurationBeanLocaleResolver. This bean is wired by up locale-config.xml. I’d recommend that whatever you use fall back to the included resolver as default, for consistency.

 — Justin