[mitreid-connect] Injecting custom fields in the token endpoint response

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Jun 13 12:41:57 EDT 2017

It’s hard to do with the current library dependencies, and we haven’t had the time or opportunity to pull out the offending library (it’s in there deep). You’d need a custom token granter to create a token with an “additional info” field with your extra bits in it. These aren’t currently persisted to the database, so you might also need a custom token class.

The “right” solution is pulling out the Spring Security OAuth library and rewriting those parts of the server, but that’s a big project.

 — Justin