[mitreid-connect] token chaining ....

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Jan 10 14:03:17 EST 2017

MITREid Connect currently implements this expired draft for token chaining:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-chain-00

The OAuth Working Group is currently working on something with similar (but much more complicated) functionality:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-06

Nothing is published as an RFC yet.
 — Justin