[mitreid-connect] 2 factor authentication

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Sep 29 13:28:42 EDT 2016

You’ll need to reconfigure the server’s primary authentication mechanism to have alternative authentication. This is configured using Spring Security in the “user-context.xml” configuration file.

The specifics of how to set this up depend entirely on the authentication factors that you want to set up, but anything you can get running with Spring Security should suffice. See the existing authentication manager definitions for the username/password authentication used int he demo server.

 — Justin