[mitreid-connect] Post Logout redirect and user domains

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:45:27 EDT 2016

Right, your user service layer would need to account for users coming from different domains, and the token service layer would need to inject the appropriate information into the generated tokens.

In short, the server wasn’t really set up for that, but at its core it’s a federation server so it could be customized in such a way to act like you’re looking for, probably.

 — Justin