[mitreid-connect] mitreid-connect IDP: support additional authentication schemas.

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Fri Sep 2 06:42:28 EDT 2016

Oh, that’s different, then — you’re really just changing the primary authentication mechanism, which is controlled by the user-context.xml file as you’ve found. You’ll also need to set up the UserInfoService to point to somewhere that can look up user information for you at runtime.

Take a look at the LDAP-based server or the MIT server for examples on how to do this:

https://github.com/mitreid-connect/ldap-openid-connect-server <https://github.com/mitreid-connect/ldap-openid-connect-server>
https://github.com/MIT-Mobile/oidc.mit.edu/ <https://github.com/MIT-Mobile/oidc.mit.edu/>

 — Justin