[mitreid-connect] Trust between 2 IDPs (IDP federation).

Yannick Béot yannick.beot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:16:13 EDT 2016

Hi,

The RP should be able to do that actually.
The access token is a JWT (as other products do). Therefore, based on the
"iss" claim, the RP should be able to know which IDP to call.

If you want one instance to do it, you would need to overwrite the class
org.mitre.oauth2.web.IntrospectionEndpoint which is responsible of the
token validation and implement the logic you describe. In any case, it is
not possible out-of-the-box.

Y.