[mitreid-connect] Why required to approve clients after the static registration?

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:59:11 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I successfully registered a client via the static registration.
Unfortunately after the first access from RP to IDP I need to approve the client.
I see the following screen:
Approval Required for  testRP
Also I need to select the following options:
Remember this decision:
remember this decision until I revoke it
remember this decision for one hour
prompt me again next time

Question: it is possible to configure the approval during the static client registration?
I want to be able to access from RP to IDP without any approve.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,