[mitreid-connect] Delegated Login

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:01:58 EST 2016

Hello William,

We used the LDAP overlay and extended as necessary to integrate this flow. It has some local sensitive configurations that I will remove and send to you. It may not compile and/or run properly but should give you an idea.

Obviously as this is not provided directly by MitreID so be careful and be aware of the risks involved. All the bla, bla legal claims, etc apply :)

Regards,
Luiz