[mitreid-connect] Multiple instances connected to a single DB

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Wed Jul 6 20:23:59 EDT 2016

Yes, you will need to replicate your session information, but that’s doable with Tomcat and other containers, and Spring should support it fine.

There’s no reason for introspection not to work in this configuration, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about there. I’ve seen several split deployments (multiple IdPs using multi-homed DNS and a common DB, no load balancer) and introspection works perfectly in those cases. Something else must be wrong if that broke.

 — Justin