[mitreid-connect] Public facing production environment

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Wed Feb 24 10:33:13 EST 2016

Hi,

So far we have been using a MitreID server inside our Intranet but received a request recently to perhaps allow external clients to perform OAuth2 handshaking with it. Being part of a large Healthcare organization this obviously raises a lot of questions like what kind of validations and/or certifications this application has been through, etc. Even a client list (with publicly accessible servers) would help.

Has anybody been through similar process? Any pointers to documents that might be helpful?

Regards,
Luiz