[mitreid-connect] testing with MITRED package

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:03:36 EST 2016

Note that those are the scopes available for the *system* and not the ones for a user logged in using OIDC. Those scopes are available as part of the token endpoint’s response in the “scope” field or available (from a protected resource) by introspecting the token.

The real question is: what are you trying to solve that you need these scopes? Which component needs to know?

 — Justin