[mitreid-connect] Storage of Tokens in DB [I]

Chris Hutton chris.hutton at callsign.com
Tue Dec 13 06:03:50 EST 2016

It seems that you could can pass a JTI or hashed value into the
DefaultOAuth2ProviderTokenService (OAuth2TokenEntityService) before it
calls the JpaOAuth2TokenRepository (OAuth2TokenRepository).

There are a couple of methods to watch out for:
- OAuth2TokenRepository#getAccessTokenByValue
- OAuth2TokenRepository#getRefreshTokenByValue
With both these methods in my proposed solution, the parameter would
become the hashed value or JTI.

There are a number of methods in the /tokens api that expose the token
object for example TokenAPI#getAccessTokenById using
m.put(JsonEntityView.ENTITY, token); however I don't think external API
clients use the token value.

--
Chris Hutton
Head of Development