[mitreid-connect] How is possible to put into a browser cookie the ID token?

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:38:21 EDT 2016

Thank you for your help!
I want to set the cookie between the RP and the browser.

Your demo application follows the correct pattern (and I want to follow the same pattern):

a)      - Use the ID token to establish the authentication

b)      - Create the application session

c)       - Add the browser cookie (JsessionID)

We want to use your application for our Java client but we have also CPP client and we want to use mod_auth_openidc client
https://github.com/pingidentity/mod_auth_openidc
The question if the pattern above is RP behavior defined in some RFC and therefore all RP will need to implement it or it is the application pattern and therefore I need to implement it in code by myself.
Best regards,
   Michael