[mitreid-connect] Setting up client/server for mitre id

Anviksha Khedekar anvi265 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:05:11 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I am Anviksha Khedekar. I would like to setup the client/server for mitreID
connect to implement the access control. I have the server running on the
apache tomcat. Also, I am running client locally (On different apache
tomcat server). For setting up the client, I am using simple web app
project.

While trying to login to the client:
1. I am trying to login into to the client using the issuer url.
2. I tried using username and passwords as admin/password and user/password

But, I am getting error as "*Authentication Failed: Id Token is expired*".
Can you please help me resolve this issue? I am new to open ID and would
appreciate if u can point me where the issue is.

Regards,
Anviksha