[mitreid-connect] Custom claims

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Fri Oct 23 13:42:10 EDT 2015

Thanks. Talking about standard ways, what if JWT Bearer flow is used and the incoming JWT contains custom claims, would those be added to the MitreId access_token claims (once this flow is implemented, that is) and returned by the Introspection endpoint? The draft that I found (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer-04)  mentions custom claims but it wasn’t clear to me if they have to be copied to the access_token (assuming JWT like in MitreId case) or returned by Introspection.

By the way, I’ve added a comment to the Git request to have the JWT Bearer implemented. I believe it would be very beneficial to us too, independently of the comments above. Is it still in draft state?

Regards,
Luiz