[mitreid-connect] UMA Permission ticket claims

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Mon Nov 30 13:14:45 EST 2015

Thanks.

Would you have any examples (http dumps, code) of the last step you mentioned below? I think I have everything in place up to the first RPT request failure so now need to process properly the Authorization Server’s Request for Additional Information. I’m checking the spec but there are quite a few MAYs there.

Regards,
Luiz