[mitreid-connect] UMA Resource Set creation

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Mon Nov 23 18:23:56 EST 2015

This is a broken part of the UMA spec. You need to add "/resource_set"
to the end of the value in "resource_set_registration_endpoint" in the
discovery document. "registration_endpoint" is for dynamic client
registration.

There is not currently any UI to interact with the resource set
registration because this is intended to be an action taken by *resource
servers* and not by users directly. The self-service developer protected
resource registration is not for UMA-style protected resources but
rather for OAuth protected resources that are set up to use token
introspection.

Hope that helps,
  -- Justin