[mitreid-connect] Roadmap / Release plans for MitreID Connect

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:23:20 EDT 2015

Hi James,
The current development version 1.2 in GitHub is built against spring 4. You can use that today, with the caveat that it's a development version and will change. We don't have a specific release target for 1.2 but it will likely be late spring or summer this year, given current development efforts.

-- Justin
/ Sent from my phone /