[mitreid-connect] Structured scopes missing from Introspection?

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Tue Jun 30 17:11:42 EDT 2015

Actually not exactly the reason I was looking into it but what about the launch parameter defined in SMART on FHIR?

http://docs.smarthealthit.org/authorization/scopes-and-launch-context/ (Apps that launch from the EHR)

http://docs.smarthealthit.org/tutorials/authorization/ (Sample App)

They seem to be using this feature, or is there another way to accomplish scopes like "launch:<something dynamic>"?

Regards,
Luiz