[mitreid-connect] Structured scopes missing from Introspection?

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Tue Jun 30 16:45:44 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've created a structured scope "patient/*.write" and a client application that has it.  Then created one request including "patient/*.write" and another including "patient/*.write:rate.50". The login UI reflected both just fine and I did get access_tokens for both requests however the latter failed to show up in the response from the token Introspection. Is this normal behaviour? If yes, what is the rationale behind it?

Regards,
Luiz