[mitreid-connect] Session management support

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Jun 11 12:39:53 EDT 2015

Hi Luiz,

The OIDC Session Management specification is still in Draft:

http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html <http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html>

and we haven’t implemented its components yet. There are a couple pieces that wouldn’t be overly difficult to implement — the logout URI on the IdP for instance — but we haven’t gone through the exercise of implementing and architecting it yet.

We don’t have a timeline for this feature at this time, but we welcome pull requests to add it!

 — Justin