[mitreid-connect] MITREid Connect 1.2.0-RC2

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Jul 30 14:06:19 EDT 2015

The second Release Candidate for MITREid Connect is now out. It fixes a couple of small bugs found in RC1 and adds a new field to the client model to facilitate UMA functionality. All of the JavaScript libraries have been updated to their latest versions as well, so keep an eye out for UI oddness in this release. If all goes well, we’ll run through code and documentation cleanup on this and we can have 1.2.0 out as early as next week.

 — Justin