[mitreid-connect] Release Candidate: 1.2.0-RC1

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:13:30 EDT 2015

Unfortunately we haven’t been very good at keeping changelogs between releases, so apart from looking at the code change sets there’s not a very good way to see what’s there.

You should at the very least upgrade to 1.1.15 (and 1.1.16 when it comes out) as there are data upgrade API and security updates and other bug fixes in there.

I would recommend at least testing 1.2.0-RC1 to make sure that it doesn’t regress something that you count on for your environment.

 — Justin