[mitreid-connect] Release Candidate: 1.2.0-RC1

Justin Richer jricher at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 9 18:38:05 EDT 2015

We’ve just published the first Release Candidate version of MITREid Connect 1.2. This new release has many improvements over the 1.1 series and includes brand new functionality such as UMA support. Upgrades are possible from recent 1.0 and 1.1 releases using the server’s data import/export API (available from the server root at /api/data).

The files are on their way to Maven Central now and should be available as version “1.2.0-RC1” under the existing group and artifact IDs.

Please test this version, including upgrades from previous releases wherever possible, and file bugs in the GitHub issue tracker. Since this is a Release Candidate, there may be several more big incompatible changes before the release of 1.2.0. We don’t have an exact date for 1.2.0, but if testing proceeds smoothly with the Release Candidates, it could happen imminently.

 — Justin