[mitreid-connect] missing refresh token

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Thu Jan 22 10:26:19 EST 2015

You must include the "offline_access" scope in the token request, and the client must be registered to allow the "offline_access" scope and/or have its "issue refresh tokens" checkbox checked in the admin UI. See this issue here:

  https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/issues/751

 -- Justin