[mitreid-connect] Audit logging?

Fredrik Jönsson fjo at kth.se
Mon Feb 2 05:50:49 EST 2015

Hi,

We are looking into MitreID Conncet and I’ve currently got a 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT server up and running with Active Directory integration for UserInfo and CAS authentication.

So far so good.

A question so far, has anyone implemented some reasonable level of audit logging for a production environment, and how? Any suggestions? Would like to modify the code as little as possible of course.

Best regards,
/Fredrik

Fredrik Jönsson, M.Sc.				Email:  fjo at kth.se
System architect                   			Phone:  +46 8 790 66 03
Kungliga tekniska högskolan (KTH) 	Mobile: +46 73 595 66 03
KTH/UF/ITA