[mitreid-connect] Intercept SSO token when authenticated by the Authorization Server

whimsical1987 . whimsical1987 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:38:49 EST 2015

i'm sorry if this is the right mail for contact. I have questions for
intercepting the SSO cookie after authenticated by the authorization server.
I'm using Ping Federate as my authorization server for my organization.
After i'm authenticated, I get redirected to my app url, here I don't have
the SSO cookie that I had when authenticated by the authorization server.
Can I be able to pass on the SSO cookie to my app.