[mitreid-connect] Introspection -> active true for expired tokens?

Luiz Omori luiz.omori at duke.edu
Mon Dec 7 17:42:20 EST 2015

…and upon further investigations we found that there is a background task running every 5min (configurable value) that discards expired tokens. That in turn causes the Introspection to correctly return active=false. Shouldn’t the expired check be added to the Introspection endpoint to avoid that window where the token is already expired but Introspection is returning active=true?

Regards,
Luiz