[mitreid-connect] UMA Permission ticket claims

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Dec 1 19:44:02 EST 2015

Looks like you’re entering a string into the login form that the Webfinger resolver can’t handle. Have you tried just doing “http://localhost:8080/uma-server-webapp-1.2.2.2/ <http://localhost:8080/uma-server-webapp-1.2.2.2/>“ instead?

I know the form is labeled “email address” but that’s only if you’ve got a proper webfinger domain setup, which you don’t have if you’re running on localhost in a dev environment.

 — Justin

>>> Luiz