[mitreid-connect] user management

Rafael Weingartner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:42:16 EST 2014

No, there is no user’s attributes management interface (at least that is
what I know), the protocol itself is focused in authentication and
attributes dissemination. Thus, it assumes that you already have some mean
to manage user’s data properly.

About the password, you could save them using any method you want, then you
would just need to change the “passwordEncoder” bean of the
AuthenticationProvider Bean. The default is indeed plaintext.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 8:34 AM, Marcin Krystek <mkrystek at man.poznan.pl>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have question about user management in openid connect server.
>
> Is there any build-in support for user management like: user
> registration, password changing, etc?
> I can't find such functionality neither on the web interface nor API.
>
> The second question is about user passwords. When I was testing OIDC
> server with Postgresql I have noticed that passwords are stored in plain
> text. Is it possible to store passwords md5 instead of plain text? Is
> this a matter of configuration or I need to change something in the
> implementation?
>
> Best
> Marcin

Rafael Weingärtner