[mitreid-connect] Null Pointer Exception

Justin P Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:05:57 EST 2014

The LDAP project works by overlaying configuration on top of the regular server, so you have to tell it which version to use. Update the dependency in the LDAP overlay's pom.xml file to the latest version, and it should be fixed (along with other things). I'll go update the version in GitHub in a minute, too.

 -- Justin