[mitreid-connect] i18n

Fredrik Jönsson fjo at kth.se
Mon Dec 8 08:22:06 EST 2014

Hi,

We have started to look into adding OpenID Connect support to our authentication framework at the university and one way would be to integrate the MitreID Connect server. A potential show stopper for us is lack of i18n in the user interface. We could live with it initially, but would eventually need some solution.

Any thoughts there? Anyone else looking into this? Having the same issues? If we’d go ahead and start work in that area, are there others who want to take part or have input on how to do it?

Best regards,
/Fredrik

Fredrik Jönsson, M.Sc.				Email:  fjo at kth.se
System architect                   			Phone:  +46 8 790 66 03
Kungliga tekniska högskolan (KTH) 	Mobile: +46 73 595 66 03
KTH/UF/ITA