[mitreid-connect] openid connect with google

Len Takeuchi len at jostle.me
Sun Apr 13 21:33:07 EDT 2014

Justin,

Thanks for your response to my question. So I tried what you suggested which
is to set up static server and client configuration. One thing that happened
was that the google's authorization url doesn't accept a nonce so I manually
removed the nonce from the failed browser redirect to the google
authorization url and manually submitted and I was able to go through login
process with google. Then eventually I get authentication failure back on my
(mitre) side: "ID token did not contain a nonce claim."

Regards,

Len