[mitreid-connect] openid connect with google

Len Takeuchi len at jostle.me
Fri Apr 11 19:17:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to use mitreid-connect to openid connect with google. In google
documentation
(https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2Login#discovery), they
specify that there is a specific URL to get the discovery document:

https://accounts.google.com/.well-known/openid-configuration

I'm trying work out what issuer service implementation I should use. Is it
the webfinger issuer service that I should use and the identifier would be
"accounts.google.com" or does google having a specific url to get the
discovery document not fit with any of the issue service implementation?

Regards,

Len