[mitreid-connect] Loading resources from client system

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Mon Jul 29 09:25:15 EDT 2013

That's not a bug -- you're actually supposed to edit or overlay this file:

openid-connect-server/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/server-config.xml

If you see in there, there's a property called "issuer". This needs to
be set to the root URL for your server. This is important for not only
the resources that get served, but also the tokens and other things that
are generated by the server. So you'll want to change the header.tag
file back to what it was originally, and change the issuer value instead
-- your browser won't always get the base right in all circumstances.
Our documentation mentions this:

https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/wiki/Server-configuration

But if that could be written better, please suggest how we can fix this.
Thanks!

  -- Justin