[mitreid-connect] Deployment list?

Claes Gyllensvärd letharion at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:35:56 EDT 2013

Hi!

I'm looking at various SSO solutions for some fairly large websites I'm
working with.

Looking into implementation of OpenID Connect I found this one, and it
looks really interesting. OpenID Connect as a protocol seems really
promising, and from what I can see on github, this implementation looks
quite professional.

I'm wondering, are there any active deployments of the codebase in
production?
Any measurements on the scalability of the code?

Knowing that the code is actually used in production would make me feel
much more comfortable recommending it for our own production needs. :)

Kind regards, Claes