[Mitkc-announce] Kerberos for Android (early code)

Thomas Hardjono hardjono at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 4 14:01:38 EDT 2012

Dear MIT-KC Sponsors & Supporters,

We are pleased to announce the availability of early code relating to
our porting of MIT Kerberos to the Android platform.

This joint work was led by the team at yaSSL (yassl.com) and
represents the first stages towards developing full support for MIT
Kerberos on the Android platform.  The MIT-KC plans to make Android
one of the platforms that we support into the future.

This project is on-going, and the most current code can be found in
the following repository at github:

https://github.com/cconlon/krb5-anonsvn

We are always looking for contributors and collaborators.  So please
feel free to join in, and help shape Kerberos for Android.

Regards.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium