[Mitkc-announce] 2010 Kerberos Conference agenda posted - RE: 2010 Kerberos Conference

Thomas Hardjono hardjono at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 28 10:55:20 EDT 2010

Folks,

The conference agenda/schedule has been posted on the Kerberos website:

http://www.kerberos.org/events/2010conf/2010agenda.pdf

The agenda is 95% complete, while we are waiting for confirmation from a couple of speakers.

Its only about a month away to the Kerberos Conference, and we encourage you to register and book your hotels early.  Boston tends to be busy in October due to various events (such as the Head of the Charles rowing competition).

http://www.kerberos.org/events/2010conf/hotel.html
http://web.mit.edu/visit/hotels.html

Looking forward to seeing you at the conference.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium
email:  hardjono[at]mit.edu